Friday, August 2, 2013

QLC Moment #3



I'm currently in the process of piecing together an article on my take about how I define a Quarter Life Crisis or QLC since this is what my blog is all about. In my effort do so, I've come to realize that I don't know where to begin nor how to end it...it's maybe because I'm in the middle of it all that's getting me all blanked out. So, as a solution, I've come up with my QLC Moments segment. These are random thoughts  that happen to fall off my head whenever I space out or stare at a blank wall. Although some applies to my current state of paranoia, some are just exaggerated representations of what a typical 20-something-old might actually think about during those reality-check moments. 

To those who don't know, it's my birthday month and I'm closing in to turning 25 years old. Ack! I never imagined myself to be in this situation when I was in high school ..well...I didn't care what I was going to be back then. And then this happens!!! ARGGGHHHHH! 

My actual fear is turning 30 years old and being in a situation that I deem far from what I envisioned myself to be when I was younger. You know, like a millionaire-boss-awesome state kinda thing. Although 40 seem like a distant future, turning 30 is just around the corner and I get a real dread whenever I get a chance to reflect about it. NOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes two of us..., I really find your QLC Moments funny... :))))

Rose said...

Thanks TT-TT huhuhu...