Monday, October 28, 2013

My First Year Blogsary Fail!


FAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!!! That's all I can say after planning a really nice blog post for my first year anniversary of running this blog. I started about two weeks ago, thinking of an article to write about...but then I lost track of time, things happened in between, and before I knew it I had missed the day. Crappy crap crap! >:[

Oh well...87 blog posts and one year later I'm still a mess, but I still manage to update this blog...so not bad for someone who has commitment issues.

I haven't come up with anything yet so here's a yummy photo of Häagen-Dazs' apple something (that is no longer available because they're gone) instead. I rushed out in search of a cake for 
the anniversary photo this afternoon, but I wasn't craving for a cake today...so I used an old photo dating back last 2008 instead. 

But I am preparing a better entry for a more worthy blogsary post...but maybe I'll do that this long weekend. So...many...pending...posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good :)

Rose said...

thank you! it was yummy as well! :)