Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Winning the Lotto



I won the lottery the other day and I the feeling was less than the ecstasy I was expecting. I mean, the idea of winning cash was fine, but the self-gratification of winning from a gamble isn't at all wonderful. 

It was the first time I wasted money on this false-investment scheme. I paid Php 40.00 for  two sets of combination...using numbers that I sort of like with no significant meaning, just the fact that I do. Anyway, my heart skipped a beat when I checked online and saw that the 6-number-combination contained all the numbers I was thinking of betting for earlier that morning, but didn't. Still, I got three numbers right, granting me a Php 150.00 win. So if I deduct the Php 40.00 I paid for, I got a total of Php 110.00 win. Had I invested more money to shade all the numbers I wanted I could have won the Php 30,000,000.00 grand prize that day. But I didn't. Do I regret it? Not really. I'm indifferent to the thought.





Without any experience of playing the game, I had to search online just to know how I could claim my prize. Since it's less than Php 5,000.00, I claimed it from an authorized lotto outlet. I gave the cashier my winning ticket, she looked at me for a second, thinking if I was suspicious enough to be desperate for cash...she saw me guilty, so she handed me the money. She didn't return my winning ticket, that's why I wasn't able to take a picture. Now I know. 

It didn't feel right receiving it like that. Of course I deserved it to an extent, I made the bet and won, but I didn't like it. And if I chose not to claim my prize that would be called stupidity, and I for one would be the victim. A lot of things came to mind about what I wanted to do with the extra cash on-hand. Do I use it for my lunch tomorrow? Do I use it for my fare for the next few days? Do I drop it in my snake piggy bank? Or do I bet for the next draw? I had to get rid of it at once! So I bought chicharon bulaklak on my way home...and that's how I ate my first lotto win. It tasted all oily and unhealthy, but it was good for the soul.

I don't see myself betting again anytime soon because I loathe those people who do. Well not really loathe, just the impression that they lack an actual sense of earning-a-living so they turn to the lottery in the hopes of getting easy money. Bullshit! My math teacher once did that probability thing of winning the lotto, and it's a 1 to over a billion chance of hitting the jackpot. As they say, you actually have a better chance of being hit by lighting than winning the lottery. Not only do you spend money that could have been spent somewhere more useful, you also get hopeful of something undeserved. 


3 comments:

Hidago Daniel said...

Good day everybody, This is my testimony on how i won $4,200,201 million I want to use this opportunity to thank Great Priest Salami for helping me to win the lottery of $4,200,201 million dollars on Mega millions lottery ticket. I have been playing the lottery for the past 10 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery. So I decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimonies about this man called Great Priest Salami of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I use and I played and won $4,200,201 million dollars. I am so grateful to this man, just in-case you also need him to help you win, you can contact him through his email: purenaturalhealer@gmail.com WhatsApp number +2348143757229

frank said...

,+27768478618``
@SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION IN QATAR, KUWAIT, +27768478618``, SSD chemical in Durban, +27768478618``, SSD chemical in UK, ++27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Kuwait, +27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Switzerland ,,+27768478618``, buy SSD chemical Europe ,,++27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Johannesburg ,,+27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Dubai ,,+27768478618``, Zambia Oman Dubai China Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town Centurion East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Johannesburg Katlehong Kempton Park Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape Call,,++27768478618`` to purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO? SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FROM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. SSD chemical in the UK, ++27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Kuwait, +27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Switzerland, +27768478618``, buy SSD chemical Europe, ++27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Johannesburg,+27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Dubai, +27768478618``, Zambia Oman Dubai China Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town Centurion East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Johannesburg Katlehong Kempton Park Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape Call, +27768478618`` to purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO? SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FROM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. , SSD chemical in the UK, +27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Kuwait, +27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in Switzerland,+27768478618``, buy SSD chemical Europe, +27768478618``, buy SSD chemical in johannesburg++27768478618, buy SSD chemical in Dubai, +27768478618``, Zambia Oman Dubai China Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town Centurion East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Johannesburg Katlehong Kempton Park Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape Call, +27768478618`` to purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO? SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FROM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. +27768478618

NoveltyDMVExperts said...

Do you know that with Mastercard & Debit you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine !!! , we provide programmed ATM cards that can be used to raise cash in ATMs or push, shops and businesses. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards have a daily withdrawal limit of $ 5000 at ATM and up to $ 100,000 spending limit in the stores.
 Visit our website on noveltydmvexperts.com you can contact us via Whatsapp +15672460706 or Wickr ..... Octapustickets
We also offer the following services:
 
CALIFORNIA REAL DRIVER LICENSE 
 FAKE BANK STATEMENT FOR LOAN
 DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS PROCESSED
 FICO CREDIT INCREASE
 BANK STATEMENT SERVICES
 BANKNOTES PRODUCTION
 BANK TO BANK FLIPS
CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING
 QUALITY FAKE DRIVERS LICENSE 
 MASTERCARD TOP UP
 EXPUNGEMENT SERVICES
 BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
 REMOVAL OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORDING
 DMV ID SERVICES 
 BANK HACKING
 ZELLE FLIP
PAYPAL FLIP
 UNDETECTED FAKE DRIVING DOCUMENTS
 CASHAPP FLIPPS
 ALL COUNTRIES DLs, IDs, SSN.
 PASSPORT SERVICES