Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Coffee: Kazuki Yamamoto

Epic latte art



Kazuki Yamamoto works in  Café 10g at Osaka and his latte art completely undermines those cappuccino swirls in your local cafe. 

I don't know how he does it, but if you ever get a hold of a barista with this skill level, a word of advice: don't EVER let him go...and invite me over that I may challenge him/her by making me a 3D latte art of the Acropolis. 

Better add Café 10g to your must-go-to destinations for all you coffee lovers and latte art fans out there.



Giraffe flavored cafe latte anyone?






Coffee people peeking into our world.


Just chillin'


"Hope you don't choke on my fur balls!"


"Oh nooo! are you gonna drink me?"


You can find the rest of his latte art in this site: https://twitter.com/george_10g/media/grid

No comments: