Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sheepig for Thought #038





There's nothing I resent more than hearing parents or anyone for that matter stopping kids from being kids. I'm not amused by kids who speak like adults, they are poor little souls disillusioned by the unimaginative sense of reasoning by those around them. If a child says he wants to eat his rice in a bowl of orange juice, don't stop him just because you know it isn't tasty, he'll know that when he tries it--and perchance he may even like it. If there's one thing adults fear, it's kids proving them wrong. 

Thinking back, I thought of a lot of nonsense as a child, and I'm glad I did...to know how wrong I was and how much I've grown from those nonsenseness. I know, nonsenseness isn't a word, but a child would think that it is so I'll stick to what I typed in even if I see red squiggly lines below the word. After all, the thought of committing a conscious mistake can be so liberating.

And to the parents of these cute kids, I took this photo back at Boracay last December 2012. I was standing at Bulabog Beach happily men-spotting when I saw these two adorable brunettes lazily walking along the beach, and I just had to snap a photo. I hope you don't mind me posting them here because the moment was far too precious not to share. :)

No comments: