Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cafe de Seoul in Taft



I went to Cafe de Seoul two months ago and I was planning to go for another visit for better photos since there was a shoot going on back then. Well, I pretty much haven't gone back to the place since it's quite far from where I'm at. So, after coming across several articles and films featuring the cafe, I decided to create this post before everyone else does. Because I'm competitive like this. 




The Seoul Bing Soo was really yummy and is good for sharing!

The area is situated in an awkward space, but they did good with the interior.

I don't recommend the Brussels Waffle because it was crumbly-bad.

Honeyquince Pear/ Mogwa-Bae (Php130.00) and Peach Rice Cake (Php50.00)
are both good and light-tasting treats that compliments each other well.

They've maximized the space really well that I love whoever did the interior.

This is what will greet you when you enter, lots of pics and post-its.


I do recommend the place, especially if you plan to stay for hours. The interior is considerate in a way that there are a lot or spaces where you can hang out on your own or with friends. The food and drinks are a little on the expensive side for a student's budget as it's right around the 150-250 price range. Come to think of it, students of De La Salle and Benilde should be fine.

I haven't tasted a lot of what they serve, but so far I liked what I drank and ate, except for the waffle. The waffle lacked taste and it was really crumbly that it cracked and fell off my fork upon contact. If you look at my plate, you'll see how messy it is with all the crumbs of the waffle scattered all over. It wasn't crispy at all...it was just crumbly. Let me say it again, the waffle was very badly crumbly. Bow.

Their Ogok with Green Tea was an interesting thing to gulp in with its grainy texture and matcha taste. Ogok is a combination of roasted grains so the taste is milky-green tea-ricey thing going on with it.

I will be definitely be back when I get the energy and chance to do so...which I did last January 31, 2014. Finally!

Unit 12, 2/F 
One Archers Place Building, 
Castro St., Manila

No comments: