Thursday, January 31, 2013

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade



I never knew how much I missed console games until I started playing last week and fell immediately back in love with whole concept of being a casual gamer. It's something I look forward to on the weekends and my chill time after work. Although I've noticed that I spend most hours playing than anything else, it's a good escape from my temporary set-back. It keeps me from squandering cash outdoors, instead I squander time indoors. Fair enough.

The current apple of my eye is Harvest Moon Animal Parade. It brought me back to those days, long ago, when life was less complicated as my problems only composed of what tool to upgrade and what gift to give to a villager? Now it's a question of what now, and where to go from here? But as long as I have crops to grow and animals to feed, this is where my satisfaction level becomes shallow, temporarily. Oh humanity! 

I look forward to finishing the game so that I can start with the next. But in the case of Harvest Moon, it never really ends...so just until I get bored, then I go on with my life.

No comments: