Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Snippets: Chicken Studio




Taken last week, March 19, 2018 in our condo for the product shoot of the food that we'll be selling at our restaurant next month.

The very reason why this blog went on hiatus is because of this new business venture I am pursuing with my brother and three other friends. Years back, when I started this blog I mentioned about pursuing a dream of opening a coffee shop, and it was only late last year when I started preconditioning the universe and my mindset that 2018 is the year I jump from being an artist to being a cook. I'm 29, and Peter Dinklage was 29 when he made that leap of faith of risking a stable job to fulfill an ambition. This is mine. This is step one. It's not a coffee shop by the looks and the name...we won't even sell coffee just yet...but I will be learning how to do things and go about with the food business industry, and this is making everything seem so much closer and real now. 

We will be serving fried chicken wings with a variety of flavors that a friend and I developed for the past months. We will also be serving hamburgers and nachos...which I will also post about after I get hold of the images because we are yet to do another shoot by the end of the week.

For now, this is what's been keeping me busy for the first quarter of my 2018. A good start to everything I had hoped, planned, and worked for. 

Please like our Facebook page for updates: CHICKEN STUDIO





56-D, Lilac Street
Marikina City 1800

No comments: