Saturday, February 6, 2016

QLC Moment # 31



It was some time tonight when I was chatting with a friend when it occurred to me, the day has ended with not much done on the check list that I was supposed to be doing today. 

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR 14 HOURS!?!

I gave up on a supposed hike up Mt. Daraitan because I was suppose to be making some studies and stuff for the activities I have lined up next week (food shoot for a client, meeting with another client, bazaars, and go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Pampanga.) I woke up at 7:30am today, heard the light drizzle of rain out the balcony, stared at the gloomy weather outside and went right back to sleep until 10am. Huhuhu! I couldn't help it, I miss the cuddle weather so much!

As for the rest of the day, I must have spent six hours aimlessly staring at the TV, watching little nothings and spent another five hours online scrolling the screen for other little nothings. Huhuhu! I mean, yeah, I did get a couple of things done like getting the laundry, feeding myself and doing two renders of the venue for the exhibit I'm working on...but that's besides the point of what I set out to do when I planned my day the night before. Oh, the makings of a future successful entrepreneur surely seem far fetched right now...but I'll sort things out, eventually.

As seen on the screenshot below, I said it myself:


"Mahirap maging artist na tamad T-T" 
("It's not easy being a lazy artist.") 



No comments: