Saturday, January 9, 2016

All of the Stars by Jackie Evancho



I just gotta share this before I get to bed. I must have looped this song over ten times now because it's that good. I mean, Ed Sheeran is something, but this once little soprano girl is now a young lady and her voice is better than ever.

I'm not sure if I heard her sing on TV before, but I'm pretty sure I've seen her performance being shared online years ago and it's one of those amazing things you see but forgot along the years. It was right around New Year when my niece who also sings, Jeryn, reintroduced me to her between our music session. She was sharing her covers on Soundcloud, and I was suggesting some indie artists that I personally like as means to broaden her scope on music since she's only sixteen. It wasn't until tonight when I saw a link on YouTube recommending Jackie Evancho's Safe & Sound cover, but I somehow managed to stumble All of the Stars and it raised the hairs on my arms again. So yeah, listen away. 

As for my niece, I'll plug her Soundcloud cover of Love Yourself right here: 

No comments: