Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Gift Wrapping Suggestion


When you're at point of friendship wherein you are so comfortable with each other that it doesn't bother you to wrap your present with something fancy, this is what you get. I used a crumpled piece of old newspaper found somewhere stuck in my brother's cabinet, and will be using the sando bag I got after buying can of sardines to protect the gift in case it rains. At least I'm concerned enough to wrap it in plastic, because we'll be hiking all the way to the lake at Mt. Pinatubo for our exchange gift...because we like to hassle ourselves for a different kind of Christmas party experience just because we can. 

Just like our friendship, no pretensions, what you see is what you get...but we know beneath that torn off page is a gift more valuable than the piece of canned sardines I bought it with. No, it's not tinapa! It's not edible either...but in all fairness to her, I made the effort to buy it off her wishlist. Of course, I got the easiest pick of the bunch.

Anyway...

Try it. It's recycled. It's economical. It's unique...and quite frankly, will be a fun memory the moment you'll see her reaction the moment you hand it to her.

No comments: