Monday, October 27, 2014

2nd Year Blogsary


I'mma turning two today! And Sheepig is celebrating it with a little bellydance.

I may have missed last year’s first anniversary, and this time I made it a point to be right on cue for the second one. Although I’ve been missing on many weeks of updates due to two things: scatter-mindedness and procrastination, but worry not since I’m weeks away from my last day in the office. Yes, as promised (to myself) this year will be my breakthrough year after two consecutive years in the dumps. So much happened this year that I can actually say things are looking up...but it's best I talk about this at the end of the year because I might jinx the whole looking up thing.

As for this day…I was at work…but I had a lot of free time planning our possible trip to Baler. Since it’s a Monday, it’s only natural that I’m in a daze from the weekend's happening and wish it was Friday today.

So…what else is there to say?

I’m hungry…I suppose. LOL!

Oh yeah! I’m thinking of updating the banner and background of my blog sometime by year-end…and proofread…urgh! I need to edit some posts here as I saw minor corrections in most of them. X_X And I also expect myself to be finally able to update a whole lot more at the start of 2015 since I’ll be free as a couch potato by then. Look forward to my posts about my 10-day trip around Indochina—as well as a couple more restos and cafes that I’ve been to the last few months! :D Yes, it’s sad that I haven’t made a whole lot of posts this year in spite having gone through a lot of firsts. Things will get moving by December, and if not, January.  

No comments: